Mac Tips



 1. Cannot delete file in Macbook

- If u have file cannot delete use (cmd + delete) user terminal to delete it
https://stackoverflow.com/a/27619241/8366535
# THIS FORM IS DANGEROUS; DO NOT USE IT
cd ~/tmp
rm -rf ~

# This form is safe and functional.

rm -rf ~/tmp/~
rm -rf /Users/me/Documents/deleteFile



2. If Upgrading Mac OS how about my data

My current mac os is catalina 10.15.1 beta, i want to update to catalina 10.15.3
official release. tru

https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/335153/does-upgrading-macos-causes-one-to-lose-data


3. Cannot delete Multiple Postman.app

I have two postman in launchpad and cannot delete because one is from Crome apps, and I use "Clean my mac" not found Potsman app.
so this solution to delete it.

 In Finder "GO" in the tool bar
-  select "Computer"
-  Macintosh HD -> users -> Your username (ex: me) -> application -> Chrome Apps
-  then you can delete postman in here


4. Disable Keyboard Auto-Correction

Go setting (System preference) 
-  Keyboard
-  tab "Text"
-  unchecklist  "Correct spelling automatically





5. Disable Doble-space presiod/ give dot if doble-space

So uncheclist "Add period with double-space in system preference







No comments: