Swift error : Thread 9: signal SIGABRT how to solve it Ask (for enable Photo)



What does "Thread 9: signal SIGABRT" mean?

I'm trying to create a some app in the Build a App in Swift course, and when I go to run the app in the simulator I get the "Thread 9: signal SIGABRT" error, in app use photo library.
The line of code associated with this error is:
 0x1141ea336 <+10>: jae 0x1141ea340                          > Thread 9: signal SIGABRT
What can I do about this?
* You can set like this
select icon + and set " Privacy - Photo Library Usege Description "


  1. Run the simulator
  2. Run Safari on the Simulator
  3. Drag a picture onto Safari running on the Simulator, this opens the image.
  4. Click and hold on the image, or tap on the share icon in the bottom tool bar.
  5. You'll get an alert asking if you want to store the image to your phone


note :

Camera :
Key       :  Privacy - Camera Usage Description   
Value     :  $(PRODUCT_NAME) camera use
Photo :
Key       :  Privacy - Photo Library Usage Description    
Value     :  $(PRODUCT_NAME) photo use



This my note as my problem and solution @luffyselah

No comments: